Disruptive Data Centers
20 MW Scalable to 40MW Critical IT Load
Our facility, located in a historic mill complex in Augusta, Georgia, leverages a number of site specific advantages to provide a highly compelling product. CADP controls Sibley and King Mill, which used to be owned and operated by Avondale Mills, a textile (denim) manufacturer. The mills ceased operating about 7 years ago, and have been abandoned since then. They have each got 2 MW of hydroelectric generated power which are powered by the Augusta Canal System; fed by the Savannah River.
By combining highly efficient Tier 3+ power infrastructure, data center friendly tax credits and efficient design it is possible supply wholesale infrastructure at super wholesale rates ($80- $100 per kilowatt per month) to hyper-scale operators hungry for expansion.
Green & Efficient
- 4 MW of Hydroelectric Power
- Plenum (hot aisle) containment
- CRAC driven air to liquid cooled heat exchanger
- Leverage 600 million gallons of canal water to reject DC and Campus heat load.
- Backup cooling towers and chillers for “trim” cooling and redundancy.
- Exceptional PUEs (1.15 at 10MW 1.13 at 7MW)
- Secure and Robust
- Security fence surrounds perimeter of property
- Single point of entry
- Data center floor and secured areas require card key
- 2-factor biometric authentication (finger print and iris scan)
- Security guards on-site 24x7x365
- Active patrol both inside and outside facility
- Closed circuit video cameras cover the interior and exterior of the building
- Diverse SONET access and dark fiber available
- In-house carriers and IP providers
Electrical Design Specifications
- 10 MW Data Center scalable to
- 2 MW modular building blocks
- 100,000 sq. ft. Whitespace
- 1 x 2 MW Hydroelectric Power Generators
- Tier 3+ Design
- Up to 15 kW per rack critical IT Load.
- Two independent UPS sources to each rack
- Distributed redundant overall electrical system
- Distribution via overhead busway or whips
- 400V Distribution voltage in white space
- Static switches for single corded load